Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lies!

Osler made fun of me over at the Razor today by imitating one of my posts. Now, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I am of course quite flattered. Though I would like to clear up on baseless fact in his post: I do not own a TiVo.

This is a sore spot for me as you might imagine. It’s not that I wouldn’t watch a game four and a half times (though never a Pistons game, I’m not a masochist), it’s that I can’t. Feel free to buy me TiVo. Even my brother owns a TiVo, and he doesn’t even have cable. Which may be the greatest waste of a TiVo in the world. When I stayed with him for a few weeks over the summer, I saw that he had a TiVo, so I went through the saved programs to see if there was anything good to watch.

Aside from his fiancee’s obsession with So You Think You Can Dance?, every program was either the news or some documentary from PBS. Seriously, who TiVo’s the evening news? It’s a program with a fairly short shelf life.

And you thought I was boring. I come from a whole family of boring people.

No comments: