Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bloggy Goodness Goes Away

One of the greatest baseball blogs on the internets, Bat-Girl, is closing her doors. I'm not a Twins fan, but she made me wish I was one. Her Lego re-enactments of key games (and the Congressional steroid hearings) were simply genius. As was the Boyfriend of the Day. Most of all, she was funny on a consistent basis.

I know how hard that is. I only acheive funny about once a week. And I don't even have a running joke like she does.*

Ed. note - Not true. I've been running this footnote joke into the ground for a year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

About once a week? Wow, that is wishful thinking...jk

Anonymous said...

Over on another blog, I think someone is suggesting (in French) that your urine has the power to remove stains.

Is that true?

Matt said...

12:05, its all true. In fact, poseur has a side business selling a wide variety of stain fighting products. They can be yours too with just a small donation.

Love,
Matt

OsoDelSol said...

Yeah, so I'm going to need you to pee on some of my whites.