Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hats That Make Me Feel Better

I can't say I'm thrilled to be back in Waco. This is my eighth straight quarter of law school, and I'm about as burned out on this whole thing as you might expect. After this quarter, all that is left is my two quarters of PC, then the bar, and then (hopefully) some sort of paying job.

Yeah, the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.

I have interesting classes, and I also am doing a pretty nifty research project for Prof. ConLaw. Maybe it will be the first paper to come out out of Baylor that is militantly in favor of gay rights. Hopefully, no one has beat me to that punch. So its not that I have no interest in my classes, I really do. I am just feel sort of burned out on this place right now. When do I get out of here again?

Sorry. I'm trying not to be a bummer. So why don't you go look at Derby hats? It cheers me up.

And, no, I don't feel stupid for leaving Street Sense out of my exotics. I ended up betting on him. I feel stupid for ignoring Bruce's advice to include Hard Spun in my exacta box.

No comments: