Saturday, January 27, 2007

SNAFU Saturday

I didn't have an exam today, but I was at the school touching up my Fed Courts outline (okay I'm writing it for the first time... okay? You happy? I procrastinated). So I did get to listen to the whining, er, legitimate complaints of the students taking exams today. And let me respond to their complaints.

TO THE CRIM PRO CLASS WHO HAD CLASSWIDE NETWORK ERROR
In the first place, I'm sure you enjoyed the half hour break. And two, that's why you should hand write exams. Never trust the computer network. Ever. Computers exists to crush your spirit and make you miss deadlines.

TO THE FEDTAX CLASS WHO DIDN'T GET ANY FREE FOOD
Those nuggets were good, too. Sorry about that. Who needs to spend the entire four hours on the FedTax exam anyway? I thought that class was cake. /SarcasmOFF

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I think "man my hand gets tired..maybe I should start typing exams," I hear about something like that, and then I am glad that as long as I have enough pens and an anvil doesn't fall on my head, nothing will cause me to not be able to finish an exam.

Anonymous said...

For those of you keeping score at home:
SNAFU means:
Situation Normal: All Fucked Up

Just to make sure yall know: The situation is most definately NORMAL.

Love,
Matt

P.S. - I handwrite my exams (except conlaw, that exam was five hours long...with plenty of time to finish and I don't feel like getting arthritis at 22)

Hendricks said...

Steve, you dirty, nugget-eating bitch!
No more chocolate for you.

OsoDelSol said...

I'm going to fail fedtax. it's going to happen. oh god oh god i'm going to fail.

ok. i'm done...for now....