Sunday, January 14, 2007

Law Prom and The Logic Puzzle

Law prom was an event. I was there. Not much to report. I certainly didn't have as good of a time as Swanburg. Had a nice dinner, did some gambling with fake money, didn't win the drawing, and then had to clean up after.

By the way, when we have the DJ make a "please don't steal crap" announcement, we sort of mean it. I don't like being Officer Friendly, but if it ain't yours, don't take it. Didn't people ever go to kindergarten?

I didn't have nearly the great stories of a wild afterparty as some of you (and the stories have already started circulating around the campfire). The most eventful part of my night is when literally every guy at the party I was at decided to go to Scruffy's, leaving me alone with about ten beautiful women. The guys invited me, but when given the choice between drinking with the guys or drinking with beautiful women... well, I'm not the brightest guy in the world, but even I can figure out the correct answer to that dilemna.

Now, time to study for finals.

7 comments:

OsoDelSol said...

You chose...wiiiiiisely.

Poseur said...

Bonus point for an Indiana Jones reference. Odo's been on a roll in the comments recently, especially after giving the lowdown on last year's bathroom incident.

OsoDelSol said...

What can I say? As chief of security, I'm in the know.

Anonymous said...

and let me guess...you probably could've had sex with them all...what'd you pick... just two? good thinking...get some drinks and bonding w/ friends...or strike out w/ ten different girls...brilliant...

Anonymous said...

Dude, unnecessary low blow! Whoever made up that saying, "Bros before hoes" is just f'ing gay. Baker chose well no matter the result.

OsoDelSol said...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Poseur said...

"If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?"