Monday, December 04, 2006

Ponged

I suck at beer pong. Though I think the Ringels should go pro.

For details on the beer pong smackdown, go to Swanburg's. And yes, that is a picture of me touching Chicago's nipple. No, I was no drunk. Yes, I am happy that no audio was included.

I had a good time, but my representation of my quarter was shameful. Next time, we're going to the heavy hitters to represent Fall 2005 starters.

And you have to admit, Swanburg did a great job seeding the tournament. Good job by the committee. Maybe we should put him in charge of the BCS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so does you touching chicago's nipple have anything else to do with you not having a girlfriend?

Poseur said...

The list of why I don't have a girlfriend is too long for "touching Chicago's nipple" to really be that significant.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you'd like my BCS rankings much. Under my system LSU would probably be playing TCU in the Alaska-Bowl-For-Teams-We-Pretend-To-Give-A-Fuck-About-Championship.

If you can get beyond that then yea . . . I'd love the job.