Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Season!

Miracle On 34th Street is on AMC right now. Outside of It's A Wonderful Life, it is my very favorite Christmas movie and it always puts me in a good mood. Especially when Natalie Wood sends Kris Kringle that letter saying she believes in him.

OK, it doesn't always put me in a good mood. that's because Ted Turner colorized the movie, which is a total and complete abomination. They were playing the color version earlier today and I couldn't even bring myself to watch a scene. But the good ol black and white version is on right now. Really, if you don't like this movie, your soul is a barren place. Or you root for the Yankees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually watched the end of that on AMC myself (B & W version). While smoking crack of course.