Monday, December 18, 2006

Miss USA Is Just Like Us... Only Prettier and Drunker


Miss USA looks like she's going to be stripped of her tiara for inappropriate behavior. She's already tested positive for cocaine, and she's been spotted in NYC bars boozing it up with her comrade-in-arms, Miss Teen USA. Neither are of legal drinking age (and there is no legal cocaine snorting age).

I'm always a big fan of people who get lectures on morality from Donald Trump. It's irony on a base level, but still pretty funny when you stop to think about it. Donald Trump, Defender of Morality. Also, Miss USA is going to lose her spokeswoman status for Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Hey, at least she didn't drive.

And if you don't think I didn't bring this up just to show pictures of Miss USA, you obviously don't know me very well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with her. I just thought you should know.

Poseur said...

I'm asking her to Law Prom.

Anonymous said...

Bates took her to her high school prom. He said it was ok, not great.

Anonymous said...

Why are they always blonde? I don't like blonde. I suppose you aren't looking at her hair colour anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I dunno if she's as pretty and drunk as I am...