Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Think Happy Thoughts

There's a notable lack of happy in the PC room. Now, its never the cheeriest place on earth, but I think the grind is really beginning to drag us down. I don't know, it just seems sort of glum around here.

So, try and make a concerted effort to be nice to someone tomorrow. Seriously. You know, give out a random compliment or something. Or maybe just smile. It's not that bad, everyone, and we've only got a few weeks left. Not to be hokey, but I really do believe we're all on the same team here. Let's get through this together. It's almost over.

Well, until we do this again next quarter. The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. No one said the happy thoughts had to last long.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just wondering if you heard about JoePa's road rage incident that is being reported on the MZone. They imply how ridiculous JoePa's actions are because the couple's slow driving may have caused JoePa's trip to be 2 seconds longer. Well, I have this to say...when you are 164 years old and you might kick over dead at any second, those 2 seconds really matter.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're talking about stephen. me and my 25 new friends that powell gave me this afternoon are having a ball.

Poseur said...

Jeffy is exempt from the requirement of saying something nice. After that beast of a memo, you should probably just murder a random undergrad to vent. I'm sure we can stack the jury full of BLS students. We won't convict.

Anonymous said...

In keeping with your recommendation, here is my one nice comment:

Poseur, you often use words in the correct order.


That's done.

Anonymous said...

Baker - you rock!

One compliment - check.

=)