Saturday, October 27, 2007

Birthdays At Poseur HQ

This week marked the birthday of the Official Brother of Poseur. We're kind of impressed we've both made it so far despite our repeated attempts to kill one another. A brief recap:

- He pushed me down a flight of stairs. It's actually my earliest memory.

- I locked him in his room via a complicated series of ropes and pulleys.

- Our favorite game as kids was to go into the woods and beat each other with large sticks.

- He sent his scary high school dropout friends to beat me up once. For no particular reason, he just wanted to see if I could talk my way out of it. I did.

- He hit me with a dart. By the way, that hurts.

- It was my idea to ride in a taxi in Rome, which was the most harrowing experience of my life. If I can teach you one thing, it is this: never, ever, EVER get into a taxi in Rome and tell the driver, "Follow that car." Because he will.

Happy birthday, bro.

1 comment:

Mark Osler said...

You should take him to a nuclear waste disposal facility!

Just don't pester the workers. It's a misdemeanor.