Friday, October 05, 2007

Morrissey?!

I finally got a haircut for about the first time in two months yesterday. Thank you, everyone. I’m glad you noticed. My arch-nemesis not only noticed the new haircut but also noticed my sideburns were uneven. Hey, just trying to be helpful.

Then, in order to be nice, he gave me a compliment. He said the new haircut made me look like Morrissey. Yeah, this guy. Whiny, androgynous singer of depressing Smiths songs. Being complimented on Morrissey-like hair is like telling a girl she has the muscle tone of Britney Spears.

Ed Note: Yes, I have an arch-nemesis. That is because I am a vigilante superhero who stops crime when I am not in law school. This is all a clever alter ego.

4 comments:

Mark Osler said...

I wish you would stop calling me your "arch-nemesis."

Anonymous said...

Poor Moz, he always has had shite for hair. Le sigh.

And are we talking old Brit or current Brit? I'm assuming you mean the post-pregnancies, batshit, depressed, alcoholic Brit who no longer looks like an anorexic alien (shame on her), seeing as how that was probably meant to be scathing.

Ps. Just because you like to wear tights, it doesn't make you a superhero. Just so we're clear.

Pss. I love you. Honest.

Richard Pittman said...

That song "How Soon is Now" is awesome. I think I'm going to download it.

Anonymous said...

I want an arch-nemesis

You always get the cool toys.


Stokes