Sunday, October 07, 2007

How Bout Dem Tigahs?


I do not like exciting LSU games. I like those 45 point blowouts where I can start planning my after-game activities somewhere around the 2nd quarter. Last night's game was epic. It was terrific and it was exciting. It also caused me to burst about thirteen blood vessels and lose the ability to speak.

I have a feeling Jacob Hester will never have to buy a drink in Louisiana again. I'm also willing to bet there was a lot of alcohol freely available in the student section after the game. Sometimes the universe works out like that.

Oh, and Les Miles has got a pair. Of course it's easier to go for it on fourth down FIVE times when your kicker is doing his best Scott Norwood impression.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Miles lacks in brains, he makes up for it in balls. I'll give him credit for this game.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in knowing how many of your readers know who Scott Norwood is.

Of course, I remember such quips as, "Norwood tried to commit suicide by hanging himself, but couldn't kick the chair out from underneath himself."

Good times...