Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Me And My Laptop

I purchased my computer one year and six days ago. Go ahead, ask me how I know that. Here's a hint, it has something to do with my one-year warranty and my motherboard.

Best buy helpfully asked if I would like to purchase a new computer from them given that it would cost more to fix it than just buy a new one. Considering my last two laptops from Best Buy have both failed to, you know, work; I don't think I will be making any purchases from them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q. What should Poseur buy?
A. Apple.
Q. Why?
A. Because they are awesome, they improve exam grades (this has been empirically proven), and because the Rev has a position in Apple stock that will be helped by Poseur's purchase.
Q. Which Mock Trial team is a little snobby?
A. Chicago-Kent.

Unknown said...

Call HP and bitch to them. My motherboard burnt out a few weeks ago on my thinkpad, and they took care of it no charge, and I have had it for over 2 years now...it is worth a shot.

Mark Osler said...

I say first call HP, then if that doesn't work, get an Apple. I heart my macBook.

TheAdjunct said...

apple + applecare. substantial student discount at the Baylor website for technology purchase, sometimes free goodies are offered with purchase (like a free printer or free nano from last years production). Software for cheap through the bookstore, easier wireless connection. Why have you not done this yet? Get thee to the apple store on the web.