Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One to Go

Well, it seems I have made it through Wednesday. I think in every Finals week, you have that one day that kicks you in the shins and rubs dirt in your eyes. Today was that day. I now know why Prof. Secured Transactions (who most of you know as the new Prof. Contracts) left for England before today. It's so we wouldn't find him and kill him. It's not that the exam was unfair, but it certainly wasn't fun. and it was long. I tend to be fairly brief and to the point on exams. I wrote 24 pages. Then my arm fell off. That can't be a good sign.

I still would recommend the class, but I would also say you should type the exam. I think I developed arthritis by the time that monster was over. Though I did get to ask Niti what she got for number two in the hall (only slightly funny. The exam only had three questions, and question two was four pages and took over 90 minutes).

Anyway, I gave my sermon for Osler and think it went well. Actually, he's indicating on his blog it went well, so I'm not just guessing. His only criticism is that I got angry about halfway through and said no one can keep up being angry for five minutes. Afterwards, my friends confirmed that he is way off base on that one, and by my rather lenient standards, I was almost calm. I can rant incoherently for hours. with venom. Just give me a shot of tequila.

I would like to thank my coach, a random duck from the River Brazos. I practiced my speech on the dock, and this duck got it in his head that I was some sort of authority figure. He followed me around for about an hour, even going slightly crazy when I went back inside to study. I am like Snow White, small woodland creatures just follow me around. I guess he liked the speech, too.

3 comments:

jugraham said...

Lets talk about something important, like how Rosie O'Donnel's contract is not being renewed.

Trump wins.

Anonymous said...

I didn't want to hear that about Secured Transactions, since I'm taking that this summer. Damn bar classes.

Well, forewarned if forearmed, I guess...?

Praise the Highlander said...

You sure the duck wasn't trying to sell you some of that insurance? I hear it gives you money, which is just as good as cash.