Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Free Pancakes!

So, the faculty served us breakfast foods last night. Which is pretty darn cool, though I really don't trust what Prof. FedCourts put in the hash browns. He's kind of shifty at times. It's a nice way to kick off finals and we here at Poseur HQ salute the faculty who showed up and served us food. I hope this is one of those traditions that stick around. But so far, so good.

However, where was this man?


Is Prof. Osler too good to hang out with the student body? Does he like his Lego friends more than he likes us? Does he think serving pancakes is beneath him? I leave the answers to you, dear reader, as well as this more pertinent question:

Is it really a good idea for me to make fun of a professor who controls my grade in a class this quarter?

I'm putting myself on the line for the student body here at BLS. I will not rest until we find out why Osler thinks we are not worthy of his omelette-making skills.

4 comments:

Mark Osler said...

I'm out of state, that's why! I do think it's a great idea, and I would definitely do it if I was in Waco, which I hope to be next time. I'm jealous every time Prof. Ryan wears his monogrammed apron to work (which is a lot).

Poseur said...

A likely excuse.

You plan your trips around these events, don't you? It's all a pretext. I think you owe every student at BLS one strip of bacon.

Mark Osler said...

The other thing is that if you have a giant cheeseburger for a head, like I do, it's a bad idea to do much in the way of food service. People get confused, someone bites my sesame seed buns... it's just too risky.

Thomas said...

http://baseball.oyez.org/ruready.html

you owe me.