Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Reporting In From Dallas

OK, there's been a lack of posting here as I moved across the great wasteland and into my new digs in Dallas. After a long fight with Time Warner, I now have cable TV and internet. Not in time for Opening Day, which lead to a lot of recriminations and me not getting billed. Never get between a displaced Baltimoron and the O's.

I'm two days into the new job and I've already sued somebody, so things seem to be going well. I even requested a writ of execution to seize a guy's personal assets. I'm hoping to get something cool, like a dog or something. Anyway, it's a boatload of fun, though a lot of work. Though when i get home I'm exhausted, so after I cook dinner, I'm pretty much ready for bed.

What the hell is happening to me? It's like I'm becoming an adult or something. Nuts.

2 comments:

Richard Pittman said...

Seize his children!

Richard Pittman said...

Of course you must realize that you can't actually keep what you seize. It has to be sold at auction, though you're welcome to bid on it I suppose. So, if you seize his children, be prepared for a profoundly weird auction.