Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our Fans Are Crazier Than Your Fans

I don't know whether to be proud, scared, or disgusted by my fellow LSU alumni. But this video shows what happens when you take your LSU fanaticism to its illogical extreme. But they did build a miniature Tiger Stadium in their backyard. I'm pretty jealous about that.

Yes, they shaved the cat. No, it does not look happy.



This one has been making the rounds of the internets. I guess I'll give credit to the Florida fanblog, everydayshouldbesaturday. I hate giving credit to Gators...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are people with way too much time on their hands. Time and beer.

Rest assured, Punkin will be leaving some fabulous prizes in their beds.

Poseur said...

I think they get off light if Punkin just leaves them a prize. When they let the cat out, it's 50/50 odds over whose eyeballs she gouges out first.

OsoDelSol said...

This is like the first time I've ever NOT felt like the shittiest cat owner ever.

Anonymous said...

Well that is just the craziest damn thing I've ever seen. I do think my favorite part is the laps in the cage while the guy in the background sings what I can only assume is the fight song.

Their neighborhood association is going to -love- them.