Monday, September 03, 2007

Me And Brad

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie might adopt yet another kid. This means they can finally put together a family basketball team, though they might have a real problem with depth. They're gonna need those kids to go a full 60 minutes. Subs are for sissies.

Brad also told the reporter, "Sleep is nonexistent." Oh really? Me and Brad, both living on no sleep. Who knew that there would ever be a time I'd have something in common with Brad Pitt? I would have preferred it would have been his looks or bank account, but apparently I get his sleep patterns. So that's something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That woman looks more and more like a skeleton every day. I'm just sayin.

Richard Pittman said...

I always liked Brad Pitt. I never liked Angelina Jolie.

It seems to me like a very very bad idea to live out your marriage so very publicly. I can think of only two other recent relationships that were so public in nature: Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey, and Ben Affleck/Jennifer Lopez. Both ended badly and ended up embarrassing the people involved greatly.