Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good Times, Bad Times

One of the good things about PC is that you do have good days after those bad days. Yesterday was bad. Today was good. Everyone gets a chance to redeem themselves. It's not like the profs hold a grudge when you mess up. We're supposed to mess up sometimes. It's just a matter of getting back on the horse.

Thanks to Prof. Osler for the shout-out over on the Razor today. I'm even happy he used a goofy photo of me in which I look like I am about to pass out. Note that no one is covering me. I'm open! Pass the rock!

My favorite part of the day was getting to be the grieving father for Stephanie's opening. Apparently, my character was named Bill "Bulldog" Bennett. Now, I'm just saying, would it kill you guys to give me a cool nickname like that? I'm also proud that my fictional son played an entire football game with a broken nose. Definitely believable that would be my kid -- both for the injury and for the fact he'd keep playing. Then again, it's not like a broken nose really hurts that much. On my rather copious list of injuries, it hardly ranks.

One day to the weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not the broken nose itself that hurts, it's the resetting of said nose later that hurts like a bitch.

And I'd also like to point out that "Contrarian" is a zodiac sign, mine in fact.

Poseur said...

BTW - thank you again for the pink coffee mug. Fugazi still doesn't make stickers.

And you got to set the nose right away. Or stop a second puck with your face to bend it back to the approximate same spot as it was in before (my preferred method).

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, even if you're taking my Fugazi comment too seriously.

Also, there is to be a movie made of us. You will be played by Jason Bateman. Who will play me? It's cool if you say Winnie the Pooh.

Poseur said...

I get Jason Bateman? I used to wanted to be played by every Baldwin brother. But I'll take the Bateman.

Ummm... playing the Shosh? I'll go with Christina Ricci. Though Winnie the Pooh is in the running now that you mention it.

Anonymous said...

Ricci? Can I at least have the older version, before she got all anorexic and nasty looking?

And I love the Bateman. He makes me laugh and he's cute. He actually reminds me of you, not the other way around, so maybe you should be Bateman in HIS movie.