Monday, September 24, 2007

Halfway Through And Completely Delirious

We're at the halfway point in PC. Let's go out and celebrate by reading a whole bunch of cases. I plan on buying myself a celebratory highlighter.

Am I doing all right? We're muddling through. At least I'm surviving. But as the Hold Steady reminds us...

If she says we partied, I'm pretty sure we partied.
I really don't remember.

Practice Court Almost Killed Me.

More importantly...

As requested by Hollie on Osler's blog, it is tough for us PC'ers to sometimes come up with witnesses. If you are willing to witness, we have exercises almost every single day. Please feel free to leave either your contact info in the comments OR send me an email with your availability and I'll pass it along to the PC class. My email, slightly adjusted to avoid internet spam is Stephen(underscore)Baker AT Baylor dot edu. Put in the title line something like WITNESS.

We appreciate it. You're welcome, Hollie. Feel free to give me candy.

No comments: