Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hugs and High Fives

The Triumvirate of Awesome needs a hug.

I would say how people shouldn't rip on their fellow students and we're all in this together and that being mean to your fellow students just reflects poorly on you... but you know the lecture. It's been given before and I'm pretty tired and don't want to go through that again. So why don't you guys go downstairs to the lounge, get some coffee and maybe some of Swanburg's leftover pastries, and take a few seconds away from PC Land. We're all tired. We're all overworked. We're all on some pretty insane caffeine highs.* But let's not take it out on each other. We're all just trying to make it through this (relatively) unscathed. We're all on the same team.

Speaking of that, a huge congratulations goes to Official Friend of Poseur, "Love," Matt Acosta who just got word he will be a Judicial Clerk next year. I look forward to reading meaty tomes on why the parties don't have subject matter jurisdiction. Seriously, I've never met anyone who likes talking about jurisdiction as much as Matt, which pretty much tells you why he's going to be a great clerk. I'm pretty excited for the guy, and I'm sure he'll do the BLS proud. If you see him in the halls, give him a high five or something.

To review:
Triumvirate of Awesome needs a hug.
Matt needs a high five.
I need more coffee.

*Ed Note - Sorry. That's just me. We need a PC chillout tent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you burn through that entire bag already? Crap, I knew I should have sent you more. Now you have to wait another week because I gave this week's batch to D. /shrug Go eat some cookies.

Anonymous said...

If they want to have a blog, the triumverate should also post more often than once every 20 days.

OsoDelSol said...

Seriously. I made cake. I'm making more this weekend. Accept the cake. Let it in. Let the cake in.

Anonymous said...

wow - i checked out that blog and those dudes are seriously angry. I hope they don't start in on me because I might cry and eat cake too!!!

Sam said...

Point 1, I don't have time to post that often to due constraints placed on me by Federal Wiretapping and a Waco PD mandated ankle braclet, which cuts into my time.

Point 2, isn't the purpose of having an online journal experience to rail against your fellow law student? I submit to you that it is. Furthermore, I am not attempting to be mean to that one person, but he speaks everyday for at least 10 minutes a class. I would suggest that he is the one who is being disrepectful to the rest of us who pay lord knows what for this education.

Point 3, I did not, nor would I ever use anyones name on the internet for a multitude of reasons, so unless that person knows who they are, it is harmless fun and anger.

The SamHedrin