Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Squid Invasion

Y'all laughed at me over the Octoquid Invasion. Said I was worrying about nothing. I'm looking right at you, Matt. But look at this story from Yahoo!

The jumbo squid used to be found only in the Pacific Ocean's warmest stretches near the equator. In the last 16 years, it has expanded its territory throughout California waters, and squid have even been found in the icy waters off Alaska, Zeidberg said.


That's right, according to the article "voracious giant squid" are invading California. The octosquid was just the first wave. We must be on guard for the giant squid menace. They must be stopped.

Squid really freaks me out.

2 comments:

Jeremy Masten said...

Just one more example of how God hates California.

Anonymous said...

Ok. Let's get things straight here. I invented the fear of squid invasion. If you don't believe me, then ask Martin, who spent half of last year making fun of me for one drunken "oh shit, squids are going to take over the world comment." I'm on your side, though if I want to continue seeing AnnaLucia I have have to pretend that the imminent squid wars are not going to happen...
BIPEDS RULE!!!!!

Love,
Matt