Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Paris' Punishment

OK, not only is Paris Hilton in jail, the Man is now going after her former boyfriends. Mark Philippoussis, tennis “star”, is being forced to go on a reality TV show, a fate so horrible I don’t even want to contemplate it. When will we stop hounding this poor woman? Have you no sense of decency, sir?

What’s that? It’s voluntary? He wants to be on a reality dating show? It has nothing to do with furthering Paris Hilton’s punishment?

Then I just don’t understand. I’d rather be ripped apart by badgers than star on a dating reality show. Then again, I’d rather watch Mark Philippoussis get ripped apart by badgers than watch him choose between the 20 year old girl or the 40 year old girl. Gee, I wonder who he will choose? This is as suspenseful as Average Joe!

4 comments:

OsoDelSol said...

I really felt like the "too far" place was watching Sarah Silverman rip on her at that award show. Did you see her face? That's pretty rough to make those jokes to her face. I don't know. I get that she's sleazy and shameless, and I'm not a fan, but just seeing her face just then made me very sad for her.

Anonymous said...

Paris is FREE!!!

Poseur said...

Apparently, Paris is allergic to jail.

OsoDelSol said...

She may be going back. She's visiting nice Mr. Judge again today.