Monday, June 04, 2007

Bugs

The mosquitoes are out of control. They are the size of bats and they have absolutely no fear. Normally, they will at least try to avoid the swat, but there are so many of them that the advance scouts are willing to sacrifice themselves so the others can get a place at the snack bar.

And that’s what we are to mosquitoes. We are walking all-you-can-eat buffet bars. I’m a Cici’s Pizza to an insect. I’m buying citronella candles today so I can sit out on my porch without worrying about getting malaria.

When did Waco move to southern Louisiana?

5 comments:

OsoDelSol said...

Ugh. I'm going to have to stop wearing flipflops. I'm having to give my toes facials to ease the itching.

Anonymous said...

They have started to attack me inside my house. Is no place sacred anymore???

Poseur said...

The inside of your house is sacred? Do you live in a church or something?

Anonymous said...

Sacred in the sense that it was a haven from pesky bugs that make me itch.

Sacred -- 5. inviolable; not to be challenged or disrespected

OsoDelSol said...

The bugs are violating your sacred place with their probosces...