Monday, November 13, 2006

A Case of the Mondays

I have no classes on Monday. I'm not saying this to rub it in*, but just to say I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself for a whole day off. Apparently, I don't have any hobbies and I'm not all that interesting. Trust me. I hang out with me all the friggin time, and I bore myself to tears. I can do the assignments for Tuesday, but that pretty much just filled up my morning.

I did attend my first wedding shower this weekend. I can sum up exactly how much I like Stephanie and Levi: I went to their shower instead of watching LSU football. And didn't spend the evening in front of the TV like all of the Texas fans. Anyone who knows me knows exactly how big of a sacrifice missing an LSU game is for me. Though I did tape it and watched it when I got home, despite knowing the final outcome.

But it's the thought that counts.

*Note From Management: That is a lie. I am saying it to rub it in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just had to turn that knife didn't you....

Anonymous said...

Taking one for the team!

Poseur said...

If it makes you feel better, I know someone who has no class on Friday. Which is even cooler than my schedule.

And I do pay for it with 8 AM's Tuesday through Friday.

Anonymous said...

While I don't have quite that nice of a schedule, my first class is at 11:45 Monday, and I only have that and my 1:00, so yea verily I sleep. But then the 8 AM comes for me too. And what an 8 AM it is.