Sunday, November 18, 2007

Whoops

On Friday, I was sitting in the PC room studying and listening to my iPod. Which makes it a pretty typical morning. PC III starts at 9:15, but at 8:00 AM Prof. PC walked in and started asking a few general questions. Being a generally attentive guy, I took off my earbuds and answered a few questions. This went on for about five minutes, and then it struck me...

This was Advanced Trial Prep, a class for which I am not enrolled. Now, I'm sure a lot of you have accidentally been in the wrong class before. But how many of you have actually participated in that class for five minutes AND THEN realized you were in the wrong class?

I should not be allowed to socialize before coffee.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That was pretty funny. If it makes you feel better, I was sitting there wondering if you had added the class to your schedule. I hadn't even dreamt that you were just talking to Prof. PC for fun. You're a team player, buddy!

OsoDelSol said...

I'm having a really hard time coping with not having all-day, every-day dibs on that room and where my ass generally sits in it.