Friday, November 02, 2007

Spears' Money Management

A quick breakdown of Britney's monthly expenses:

$102,000 Entertainment, gifts, and travel
$49,267 Mortgage
$16,000 Clothes
$15,000 Child support
$20,000 Spousal support
$4,758 Eating out
$500 Charitable contributions
$0 Education
$0 Savings and investments

I'm going to go out on a limb and say while it's a bad idea for Britney to not be saving or investing any of her $737,000 monthly income, she should probably be slightly more concerned about the $0 in education.

Though I am completely baffled how she is spending $16,000 in clothes considering she rarely appears fully clothed.

2 comments:

OsoDelSol said...

As I was reading this, I could hear your voice in my head on the "I'm going to go out on a limb" part and laughed out loud.

You have amused me and puzzled my cat. Neither of these is even somewhat difficult, but I'm gonna go ahead and give you a gold star for each.

TheAdjunct said...

I'm not the head cashier at Wal-Mart or anything, but I don't think that the figures add up to $737,000 per month. Who's keeping the books for her --- Mike Tyson?