Saturday, January 26, 2008

Silly Hats Are Functional

Prof PC III made fun of my hat. In fact, he's made fun of it on two separate occasions. He even laughed at me before class one day as I ran to my car. I'm glad to be a source of amusement, and hope it will translate into a passing grade in his class.

The hat looks a little like this:

So let me defend my hat. First off, you lose most of your body heat through the top of your head. It's more important to have a good hat than even a warm jacket. And it's been freezing outside, so having a good warm hat has really come in handy. Secondly, my ears get cold. So ear flaps come in handy. The hat is functional, I swear. It is one damn fine hat.

OK, it is a bit silly looking.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, my Alaskan rabbit fur hat could give those a run for their money...

Anonymous said...

My favourite hat looks a bit like that, too, only it's furry grey and has little cat ears on top. To Prof PC: It could be worse.

Anonymous said...

whatever, i bet prof pc wears a racoon hat, a la davey crocket...

Beagle Factory said...

Why are you wearing a fuzzy hat in the first place? It's like 70 degrees there.

Poseur said...

It was 30 degrees last week. It wasn't oh my God cold, but it was not pleasant.

Anonymous said...

A man walks down the street wearing that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.