Monday, January 07, 2008

Game Day!

I wanted to write a post on hating Ohio State today since today is game day. But honestly, I have no beef with the Buckeyes, even if their mascot is a nut. I like the Sweater Vest even. So you're not gonna hear me say something like there is no such thing as Ohio culture, and since our head coach is from Ohio, he had the good sense to go to school in Michigan and coach at LSU. Because that would be uncalled for. There will also be no references to OSU as "Slowhio" due to their perceived lack of speed. I will also not make fun their immobile quarterback, Todd Boeckmann, who may spend tomorrow night enjoying Louisiana medical care after Glenn Dorsey hits him so hard that he recovers memories from childhood. I also certainly will not make a below the belt cheap shot about Ohio State's 0-for-forever bowl record versus SEC teams.

Because I'm above things like that. May the better team win (READ AS: LSU).

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

3 comments:

Craig said...

You sound like Mike Huckabee talking about Mitt Romney.

By the way, I'm rooting for LSU, too. Gary Crowton and LSU's third string quarterback are enough to place me in the LSU camp, for today.

Anonymous said...

It's 31-10 halfway through the 3rd Quarter. Life is good. Geaux Tigers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, David.