Monday, January 14, 2008

Puppies Are Cute

This is the week of Big Trial. So, like most PC students, I am extraordinarily cranky and sleep-deprived this week. Please do not tap on the glass.

I have to judge on Tuesday, do trial on Wednesday, sit on a jury on Thursday, and then witness for Titanic on Friday. All on top of class and studying for the Bar. I may be a little stressed right now, so proceed with caution. I also am not likely to be updating much this week.

So, take this time to look at some puppies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one in the middle looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

I have a similar problem. Judge on Thursday, witness for Titanic on Friday, my trial on Tuesday, and juror on Wednesday. I think I found someone to take my place on the jury. I think you should do the same.

Anonymous said...

http://www.pamperedpuppy.com/images/contests/200602/winner02.jpg

Here is a cute puppy pic.