Monday, March 10, 2008

Environmntalists Say You Are A Sinner

Before your gas up your SUV, beware that you are going to hell. Now, there's nothing the Catholics enjoy more than listing sins which are going to damn me to eternal torment, I know this from a lifetime of mass. So, using styrafoam and failing to throw out my fast food leftovers is yet another we add to the things I will not do. I mean, like I need another mark on my ledger.

Not to be outdone, the Baptists joined the failing to go green is a sin party. Because as long as people are getting sent to hell, the Baptists are so there and will not be outdone by anyone.

OK, everyone. Give a hoot, don't pollute.... or you are going to hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't buy it until they accept that the cattle industry is ecologically detrimental and make you all convert to vegetarianism.