Monday, March 24, 2008

Brackets and Tree

Osler insinuated that I may be the Western Kentucky Hilltopper. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am moonlighting as the Stanford Tree. Unfortunately, I will start my job as a brand new baby attorney on Monday, so I must give up the duties of Tree-ness. Though the Tree is coming to Texas, so Longhorns beware. There is nothing scarier than a dancing tree.

Unlike Osler, my bracket looks great. I know, no one cares. Talking about your bracket is one step away from talking about your fantasy baseball team. There ought to be a law preventing public discussion of either. But, since that law does not exist yet, I will brag about still having all my Elite Eight teams left, plus I nailed both Siena and Villanova. Too bad that my Butler pick went down in flames. Stupid refs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next year, will you pick my bracket since we'll be in different pools. I know nothing about college hoops but neither do the guys running the pool in the Bexar County DA's Office - Whitecollar Crime division. I would be pleased to send you a share.