Monday, August 27, 2007

One Day Down

There's a certain code of silence regarding PC, one that I have no intention of breaking. Part of is that you need to experience it for yourself and secondly, I don't think any of us want to be seen as trash talking. Let's not have the mouth write checks the body can't cash.

But I don't feel it's revealing too much to say that it is a lot of work. I was at the school at 6 AM. Class started at 7:45 and it ended at 4 PM. I immediately started on the next day's assignment, and taking only short breaks here and there, I finished the reading at 11 PM. I read through dinner even, which probably isn't that great of an idea. That's about a 16 hour workday.

And I don't even feel remotely prepared for tomorrow. I've merely read, I haven't studied anything at all. So this is my extended break before going back to it. I don't think I can keep up this pace for eight and a half weeks. But thousands of people have done it before me, so it seems like I will be able to do it, too. Right?

---INSERT HUMOROUS CONTENT HERE---

One day closer to graduation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate you...you're finished...many hours await me....

Mark Osler said...

Not even remotely prepared? Hmmm... I'll inform Teddy Ruxpin.

Anonymous said...

It gets much better after double evidence...besides you are much smarter than I am so you will have no problem. Just remember, if an opera singer can do it, so can you.

James