Friday, August 31, 2007

If They Were In The Movies

Now, some may have misconstrued yesterday's post as comparing Prof. Evidence to a soul-sucking ghoul. Nothing could be further from the truth, and I wish to amend my previous statement. If Prof. Evidence was a movie character, he would be any character played by John Wayne. Tough, All-American, and iconic. Someone you respect the moment he appears on the screen.

Prof. PC is closer to any character played by Jimmy Stewart, not counting Hitchcock movies. Just and fair, he is the embodiement of all that is good in our society. Yes, this is me blatingly sucking up.

Osler, of course, is the guy who played Booger in Revenge of the Nerds.

2 comments:

Mark Osler said...

Insulting the professor is daaangerous game. I suppose I did bring booger up first, though.

Anonymous said...

Being compared to Jimmy Stewart or John Wayne is hardly being insulted.

But, Booger....