Friday, December 14, 2007

Prom!

It's amazing how the BLS is sometimes just like high school. And I didn't much like high school the first time. Today is the social event of the BLS year: law prom. The day in which we regress to those old roles and relive those days of bad prom dresses and even worse hairdos. Only now with alcohol!*

In an effort to be just like high school, some of the 3L's (the seniors) are making plans to not go to law prom. Just like senior prom! All we need is someone to dump a bucket of pig's blood on the weird girl no one likes... oh, I've said too much. that didn't happen at my high school either...

*Ed Note -- Once again, this is a Baptist school. We would never drink alcohol. Or dance. Or gamble. And we certainly wouldn't do it all in one place. Like Knox Hall at 9 PM tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Only now with alcohol!*"?

You went to a sucky high school, then. I guess we didn't have alcohol "at" the prom,** but we still had alcohol before and after prom.

** That any teacher, adiministrator, or parent knew about.

Jon Swanburg said...

Aren't we not, not doing all of those things tongiht at 8 rather than 9?

Mark Osler said...

Foosball. The perfect pre-prom warm-up.

Anonymous said...

It was a very strange night. The sum total of times my ass was grabbed was 7.

The problem with that number is that it was a 4 to 3 guy to girl ratio.

It would seem my heterosexuality is starting to slip.

Poseur said...

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I thought you were the Posette. You just look so dainty.