Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Victory!

Hey, thanks to everyone who voted for me. To those of you who didn't, reprisals with be swift and ruthless.

Especially Quisp. Our internal polling showed he was surging late, thank goodness Boo Berry, my campaign manager, was able to get those drug accusations to stick. Hey, it didn't have to be true, we just needed Quisp to deny it.

For those of you that don't click my links, that actually is Boo Berry's myspace page. Is anyone else disturbed that fictional characters are on myspace*? It's bad enough Dane Cook is making it his personal mission to add every person on earth as his friend, but I'm drawing the line at creatures who do not actually exist.

* And that Boo Berry has 2581 friends. And is apparently a Pisces and, most disturbingly, a swinger.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Baker! I look forward to working with you :)

Anonymous said...

Wootness!! Do I get season tickets to something yet?

Poseur said...

Shosh is the proud owner of season tickets to Baylor's law league softball.

I look forward to working with E-Holl!

Anonymous said...

Cough!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'd rather play instead, then. Seeing as how your knees are blown and all. I'm a good catcher.

OsoDelSol said...

So...who does Boo Berry swing with? I'm a little concerned about that.

Poseur said...

I'm glad someone else is disturbed by the sexual habits of Boo Berry. First implies he is married. To whom? Fruit Brute?

And the fact Boo Berry is into "alternative lifestyles" makes me reconsider all of my previous breakfast cereal icons. Who does Boo Berry wing with? Other cereal couples? Other cartoon characters? I'm thrown for a real loop here, and I don't need that right before finals.

Anonymous said...

Toucan Sam is totally flaming. As are Snap, Crackle and Pop. And Count Chocula.

Poseur said...

Well, we all knew about Count Chocula. Come on.

And I just though Snap, Crackle, and Pop were good friends. You know, like Bert and Ernie.

Anonymous said...

What about that Sugar Smacks frog? He's a total pimp.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Tony the Tiger is a pimp (and I mean that in a good, current hipster lingo kind of way). And what about that Sugar Smacks frog? Crack dealer, man.

Have you ever wondered why all the cereal characters are male? Am I wrong? Can you think of a female (and blatantly so, not just feminine) one? Frankenberry is as close as I can come, and s/he was just pink so it's hard to say. Quisp is asexual.

I am enjoying this topic thoroughly. Perhaps you should make it its own blog instead of part of your victory dance.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OsoDelSol said...

So where do we think Frankenberry fits in with all of this?