Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time of the Quarter

Has anyone else noticed my frequency of posting goes up the closer we get to finals? How have I not flunked out yet? Because this can’t be a good behavior.

Finals loom menacing on the horizon, of course. I wish I had something witty or even insightful to say about that, but we all know that isn’t going to happen. So you’re on your own for the next week and a half. For all of you 1Q’s reading this, the only advice I have is to stock up on convenience foods. Finals week is also known as The Week During Which Steve Lives On Spaghetti-O’s.

So, go forth Baylor Law students! Live off of coffee and cigarettes! Fail to shave! Don’t wear makeup! Eat foods which have a half-life longer than plutonium! Feel guilty about watching bad TV! Move a cot into the Jaworski Office! It’s time for finals! It’s party time in Waco!

Someone hit me with something heavy.

3 comments:

James Close said...

Finals week is typically the week I account for about 75% of Whataburger's corporate profits...

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Steve, you also live off the candy and ice cream of your downstairs neighbors!
Yeah, Em and I are subsisting on Chocolate and Tea.

The V.R. said...

I actually revert back to my Heroine habit.

That's right.

I shoot up some wonder woman about twice a day.